Hercules Swim Center
2001 Refugio Valley Road
Hercules, CA. 94547
510-799-8291 / Evening 510-799-8296
"We create community through people, parks and programs!"
The Hercules Swim Center is a beautiful place that provides valuable resources to the community of Hercules, by providing a place for families, adults, teens and children to recreate! The Swim Center’s programs specialize in fostering human development, strengthening safety and security, promoting health and wellness, and providing recreational experiences.
Lap Swim / Water Walking Therapy (Ages 14 and Up)
This program is designed for swimmers looking for a cardiovascular workout through swimming laps or water walking, and for participants who are looking for a location to complete their therapy routine. Swimmers may be asked to circle swim or move to designated lap lanes as needed; please ask for assistance.
|Youth & Seniors (55+) $4.00
|Youth & Seniors (55+) $5.00|
||6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.|
||9:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.|
|*Above dates and times are subject to change without notice|
Individual Swim Passes
Use swim passes for Lap Swim/Water Walking Therapy, and Public Swim hours. These passes do not expire and are for individual use only.
|Type of pass
Pool Party Rental
Come and experience a wonderful party by renting out the Swim Center. You may choose to have a public swim pool party or a private swim pool party. Check back Spring 2018 for Pool Party Information!
Public Swim Capacity Policy
On extremely hot days we anticipate reaching maximum capacity, at which time we will no longer admit additional participants. Parties that are not registered with the Swim Center will not be allowed to admit guests once we have reached maximum capacity. We will not allow patrons to re-enter the facility once they have left.
Swim Diaper Policy
Any child that is not completely potty trained must wear an approved swim diaper while swimming in our facility. To avoid pool closure and/or the cancellation of your swimming lesson/program, please remember to have your child visit the restroom periodically throughout your swim time.
The Swim Center will be open rain or shine. If lightning, thunder, or heavy hail/rain occurs, the Swim Center will be closed immediately. The Swim Center may close at any time without notice due to program changes, weather conditions, or emergency situations.
Participants must obey posted rules and oral instruction from the aquatics staff at all times; failure to comply will result in being asked to leave the facility without a refund.
- Children 9 years and under must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or older.
- Children 6 years and under must be supervised and within arms reach of a guardian; failure to follow this rule will result in both the child and guardian being asked to leave the facility.
- Only US Coast Guard approved life vests may be worn, with adult supervision.
- Noodles and small diving toys are permitted during recreation swim hours. No other toys or flotation devices permitted.
- Smoking, alcohol, and glass containers are not permitted.
- Swimsuits are required to enter the pool. No cutoff shorts, basketball shorts, or street clothes.
- No photograph or recording equipment allowed in pool area or locker rooms.
- NO DIAPERS are allowed. Infants must wear a waterproof/swim diaper with tight fitted elastic around each leg.
- The City will close the pool facility if there is: thunder and/or lighting, heavy rain and/or hail, high winds, mechanical failure, or environmental hazards.