The City of Hercules recognizes and supports community-based non-profit organizations, which through their design, improve and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Hercules. The Non-Profit Recognition Policy is intended to specifically identify, define, and establish the standards and benefits, which City Recognition brings to these community organizations. If your group is interested in becoming a recognized non-profit and receiving the associated benefits, please review and complete the Non-Profit Recognition Policy and Application form.
Below is a listing of just some of the benefits offered to Recognized Community Groups and how these groups can obtain these benefits:
- Reduced fees on City facilities for business meetings, including some locations free of charge for up to eight hours per month. Call Andrea Mendez at 510-799-8290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling.
- Reduced rates for the Community/Swim Center for fundraising events. Call Andrea Mendez at 510-799-8290 or email email@example.com for scheduling.
- Free advertising in The Herculean. A total of one (1) page per calendar year, which can be divided into half page or quarter page installments. (Not available at this time)
- Up to four (4) events each year posted to the City of Hercules website calendar and HCTV. Please complete the HCTV Bulletin Board Request Form.
- Contact information and a link to your groups website on the City's webpage. Please call Andrea Mendez at 510-799-8290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to update.
Last updated: 12/1/2015 7:47:07 AM