- The City of Hercules Redevelopment Agency (City RDA) proposes amendments to the Hercules General Plan and Zoning Ordinance to create a “New Town Center” (NTC) land use designation and zoning district that would apply to the HNTC planning area. The HNTC planning area consists of seven parcels totaling 35 acres.
- The City RDA and the Hercules New Town Center LLC (project sponsor) propose redevelopment of one parcel within the HNTC planning area: a mixed-use portion located on a 6.62-acre site currently improved and used as a Transit Transfer Station.
The Draft EIR analyzed the impacts of the proposed HNTC project, including impacts such as traffic, noise, air quality, water quality, biological resources, and others.
The Final EIR amended the Draft EIR by: adding responses to all comments received before the conclusion of the public comment period on December 3, 2008; revising certain sections of the Draft EIR as needed based on comments received; and adding a Mitigation, Monitoring, and Reporting Program.
The City has followed City and State Guidelines for the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) as it pertains to the preparation and distribution of Environmental Impact Reports for public review.
Download the EIR
- HNTC EIR - Part I (6.8 MB PDF)
- HNTC EIR - Part II (4.6 MB PDF)
- HNTC EIR - Technical Appendices A-B-C (1.8 MB PDF)
- HNTC EIR - Technical Appendix D (7.3 MB PDF)
- HTNC EIR - Technical Appendix E (6.8 MB PDF)
- HNTC Final EIR - Responses to Comments: Part I (3.1 MB PDF)
- HNTC Final EIR - Responses to Comments: Part II (5.7 MB PDF)
- HNTC Final EIR - Responses to Comments: Part III (7.0 MB PDF)
- HNTC Final EIR - Responses to Comments: Part IV (6.4 MB PDF)
- HNTC Final EIR - Responses to Comments: Part V (4.3 MB PDF)
- HNTC Final EIR - Revisions to Draft EIR (453 KB PDF)
- HNTC Final EIR - Mitigation, Monitoring, & Reporting Program (482 KB PDF)