On May 6, 2019, the Hercules Planning Commission approved Ledcor's design plans for Bayfront Blocks M & P and O, which together will make up the third phase of development in The Village area of the Bayfront project.
- Bayfront Blocks M/P - Design Plans - Architecture
- Bayfront Blocks M/P - Design Plans - Civil & Landscape
- Bayfront Block O - Design Plans - Architecture
- Bayfront Block O - Design Plans - Civil & Landscape
At the January 9, 2019, meeting of the City Council, Ledcor gave a presentation on the status of the overall Bayfront project.
On March 13, 2012, the City Council approved Vesting Tentative Map 9292 for the Bayfront Project, consistent with the Waterfront District Master Plan. The Council also approved the following development agreements:
- Vesting Development Agreement (Pages 1-22 only) - no exhibits
- Implementing Development Agreement (Pages 1-15 only) - does not include Exhibits A-M
- Bayfront Implementing Development Agreement + Exhibits A-M - Part 1 (27 MB PDF)
- Bayfront Implementing Development Agreement + Exhibits A-M - Part 2 (24 MB PDF)