Coronavirus Update:  Shelter in place advisories for Contra Costa have been extended indefinitely.  For the latest information on what the City is doing to keep us all healthy and safe, click here or visit


Temporary Use Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Temporary Use Permits (TUPs) are issued by the Community Development Director for uses or activities with a proposed duration of no more than 30 days in any one calendar year. Use permits may be issued by the Planning Commission for conditional uses with a duration of 31 days or longer in any one calendar year. Conditions of approval and expiration periods may be required at the discretion of the approving authority.

Download the Temporary Use Permit application (PDF)

For more information, contact the Planning Department

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer