The Hercules Police Department continuously strives to be a progressive leader among law enforcement agencies. The department wants to ensure useful public information is accessible for review and use by members of the public. Access to public records is an important priority for us as we believe that public trust is essential to good community policing strategies and maintaining accountability.
Providing information online about the way we work and the policies that govern us is just one of the Police Department’s transparency initiatives. The ability to readily access public information encourages inclusion, keeps residents better informed about Police Department operations, and encourages them to help us keep their community safe.
We want to ensure that useful information about the Police Department can be easily found by citizens with a click of a button. Check back as more information is added in the future.
- Hercules PD Policy Manual 2019/11/20
- Assembly Bill 392 - Peace Officers: Deadly Force
- Hercules PD Perishable Skills Program (PSP) - Arrest and Control
- Hercules PD Perishable Skills Program (PSP) - CPR/First Aid/AED
- Hercules PD Perishable Skills Program (PSP) - Tactical Firearms
- Hercules PD Perishable Skills Program (PSP) - Tactical Rifle Course Outline